Sunday, May 25, 2008

Excluse with... Excluse!



Variety, it's a rather essential facet of life. When it comes to jams, shooters, ladies, or even freedom, switching things up and keeping it fresh shouldn't be completely avoided. But from time to time, as in... all the time, one should master the art of being excluse. What is this "excluse" you ask? Speaking in abreves, exlcuse is short for exclusive, or exclusively. For example, I would be excluse if I was to say, "I exclusively go for married chicks at the bar." or " I exclusively don't jam to music unless it's performed by the daughter of Mr. Ray Cyrus." or even, "I exclusively frequent my blog over other blogs for my blog is not a blog, but a tour journal, therefore giving it thrice the excluseness of your blog." Reaching the highest level of exclusness, known as being "excluse, with... excluse," is comparable to harnessing chi (namaste' bitches!). All though its not completely impossible, it is a difficult level to reach. I'm sure I have been there a number of times, but currently my memory is failing me as to when, due to my excluse relationship with shooters. Exclusively speaking, excluseness is not something any New Jack can just come in and claim. I have been working on getting excluse for a myriad weekends, Tuesday nights, and Holidays I may not be exactly qualified to celebrate but do anyway, because well, I'm excluse. So log in some hours, throw back a shooter (or ten), start shot gunning all your beers and quit spreading yourself so goddamn thin. GET EXCLUSE!!

No comments: