Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hit me on my beeper.



Alright,

To begin this entry I must clarify a few things. Yes, I do have a drink in my hand, and I am listening to house muscic, extremely loud. If you know me, you more than likely are aware that I rep '84 excluse. But I awoke this fmorning with a new notion on life. From now on, if you would like to get a hold of me, you will have to call my beeper, then await for my reply. Beepers are so rad its craczy.... almost un-real! Its like telling the, "Yeah, you can get a hold of me, but first you must page me, then wait untill it's convient for ME to talk." All these New Jacks with their iPhones and Nintendo Wiis need to take a step back realize the truth. Having a beeper makes you that much more excluse, more important, and harder to get a hold of. Along with this post I have linked a wikihistory of the beeper. Kind of interesting acctually. As well as a lint to the most incred remix of Sinden's "Beeper" thus far, done by none other than A-Trak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pager

http://www.box.net/shared/static/93fvltfk0k.mp3 - Beeper (A-Trak Remix) - Sinden and the Count of Monte Cristal

No comments: